Terms & Conditions
There are no products in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
By using our services, including browsing our site, you agree to observe these principles.
- You agree to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law.
- You may view this Website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this Website solely for your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website.
- Save for the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way commingle the Content with other third party content, do any other act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of Record Research Inc. (email@example.com)
- You agree to pay for our products and services.
- You agree to provide us with accurate information.
- You agree to keep any e-Book in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the e-Book is supplied) to any e-Book supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the e-Book that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
- You agree not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sheridanbooks.com Website or any of the software that we supply to you for the purposes of providing you with an e-Book.
- You agree not to take action of any kind against us in the event of our termination of this agreement, non-supply, or unfitness for purpose.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. RECORD RESEARCH DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. RECORD RESEARCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE.
RECORD RESEARCH MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (a) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (d) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RECORD RESEARCH, WHETHER OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM USE OF, OR OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM, THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES THERE ARE NO UNDERSTANDINGS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER'S LIABILITY, WHETHER IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR USE OF SELLER'S PRODUCT, EXCEED CLIENT'S FEE FOR ONE EBOOK CHARGED BY SELLER. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, INCOME, PRODUCT, PRODUCTION, INCREASED COST OF OPERATION, SPOILAGE OF MATERIALS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF SELLER'S PRODUCT.