There are no products in your shopping cart.
eBooks with DRM
eBooks sold by Record Research are copy-protected and must be downloaded and read using Adobe Digital Editions or software that is compatible with Adobe DRM. These books have the following restrictions to prevent the content from being posted or shared:
- The provided link may be used on 6 different devices at different times. This link is accessible from the original email.
- Access may be restricted to use by a single consumer with authentication through an Adobe ID.
- The downloaded file may not be transferred to a different device.
- The eBook may not be shared with another user.
- The eBook file may not be copied.
For more information on Adobe Digital Editions and DRM compatibility, follow these links:
iPad and iPhone Users
To read an ePub or PDF on an iOS device (e.g. iPhone, iPad) you must download the Bluefire Reader app.
- How to Install and Authorize Bluefire Reader App
- How to Purchase & Download an eBook with Adobe DRM for your iPad
Nook users will be able to open DRM protected files directly onto their Nook device.
Kindle users will not be able to read files with DRM on a Kindle device.